PETERBOROUGH LEARNING PARTNERSHIP
Peterborough Learning Partnership is committed to developing communities that create successful learning and leadership, confident individuals and responsible citizens. Providing benefit to all children and young people by developing, delivering, commissioning and evaluating a wide range of learning and development opportunities for school, supporting all members and partners in raising aspirations and standards, creating better outcomes for all.
The Partnership currently consists of 55 schools spread across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire. All our schools who are members of the Peterborough Learning Partnership will benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development of teachers.
All schools who are a member of the Peterborough Learning Partnership benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development of teachers.
We achieve this by…
- Continued provision of strategic & considered high quality, high impact reduced cost CPD programmes reflecting and responding to schools’ needs, local and national trends.
- Providing access to a wide range of associate partner organisations including Whole Education, Potential Plus UK, National Literacy Trust, National Handwriting Association. Please see our membership page for more information.
- Increasing engagement with Teacher Development Trust and DfE making best use of the Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development
- Offering free places for each school at our annual Festival of Learning
- Hosting and managing the Peterborough Children’s University: members will access at half the price of non-members